Social Policy and Environmental Protection
Due to the complex demands, brought forth by our epoch, industry, commerce and society can only be viewed as a whole. For us the active participation in solution of social questions is of a prime importance. We are fully aware of the responsibility we bear as an employer, a sufficiently strong factor in the economy of Krasnodar region, and as a company which places great emphasis to environmental protection issues.
Care of health of personnel, children of workers, veterans, who worked in the Company many years, is one of the principal guidelines of the social policy of "Stroi International".
Children of our workers go to the kindergarten "Kolokolchik" which was completely reconstructed by the Company's own resources and parents know that children are well taken care of. They learn English, music and choreography under surveillance of experienced tutors, they are fed and happy. Children participate in corporate celebrations, held in the Company, and present their own concert programs.
A specialized polyclinics for builders render a medical aid to our people free of charge, carries out planned medical examinations of builders, working at Company's jobsites in the city of Krasnodar and Krasnodar region.
Long term good tradition of the Company is invitation of veterans in the office and presentation them with bonuses and souvenirs. The older generation knows that we are grateful for their hard work, we remember them and give them a helping hand in a rainy day.
Development of design and construction of projects is held with consideration of the latest ecological requirements and an ecological engineering is an integral part of our business sphere and policy in environmental protection.
Ecological program consists of eight chapters and approved for implementation on a jobsite:
- Division 1. General provisions
- Division 2. Economical mechanism of the environmental protection
- Division 3. Ecological expertise
- Division 4. Ecological requirements to a construction process
- Division 5. Emergency ecological situations
- Division 6. Ecological operative control
- Division 7. Ecological education
- Division 8. Liability for ecological violations
In a process of construction work the organization and technical activity have been worked out and implemented:
- Division 1. Reduction of air pollution level
- Division 2. Preservation and rational usage of water and soils
- Division 3. Reduction of noise and vibration level
There was organized a special commission for environmental protection which is guided by "Provisions":
- Purposes and tasks of the Commission
- Rights and obligations
The ecological training of personnel is regularly done. The training complies with an approved program.